(Senior) Level Designer (m/f/o)
Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Design and create big and complex environments, dungeons and locations
Plan and design quests and scenarios according to guidelines
Implement gameplay elements and test complex scenarios
Test your work on various platforms and iterate for refinement, performance etc.
- Experienced in level design
- Able to plan and create complex level scenarios in a bigger game context
- Excellent creative skills in game design, story telling and quest design
- Excellent visual skills of color and composition regarding environments and settings
- Experienced in planning, time management, documentation and communication
- Organized and goal-oriented worker
- Experienced in working and communicating with art teams
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Good communication skills (english a must)
- Shipped at least three titles in the video game industry as level designer
- Experience with proprietary tools a plus
- Experience with console development a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
This is typically a full-time 40h / week position, part-time contracts possible. We offer flexible working conditions including flexitime, 2 days Home-Office allowance.
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With nearly 30 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competency and reliability and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
In 2021 we joined the THQ Nordic Group to work with their talented people and amazing franchises.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org